Clay Art Tiles Need Direction, Please, For Creating Stoneware Mosaic Tile Floor. What Type Of Clay, Glazes, Etc. Do I Need?

Need direction, please, for creating stoneware mosaic tile floor. What type of clay, glazes, etc. do I need? - clay art tiles

Dear art of sculpture Person

I just got my first order from a mosaic of tiles or door (4 "x6") to a local bike shop. My experiences have been, were only slightly fire clay and glazes. I know I need to change in sandstone outdoor work / room temperature over time. I intend to work with white stoneware Amaco, shooting range of the cone 5 to 10 cones. They "state of all underglaze and glazes with little distortion of color display." The staff suggested that they aunderglazes soup and fire cone 04. Then led to a transparent satin lacquer ware are considered green gloss differential to prevent the slipping on wet roads. Also someone suggested adding a pinch of sand for glass befor the final blow.
I would be grateful for any advice on:
1. Type Sandstone
2 What kind of glaze
When to apply
What cone temperature. Fire
3 Types of glaze and the cone temperature.
4 Any other matter

Sincere thanks for any input

Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment