Cervical Cancer Medication Cervical Cancer Question?

Cervical cancer question? - cervical cancer medication

Two weeks ago I went to the annual Pap smear and when my doctor started if the instrument is the neck which was bleeding a lot and he said he was inflamed and gave me medication for those affected. I find nothing in the line of the neck is bleeding, except to treat cervical cancer. Yesterday I had a missed call on my cell phone and called again and was approved by the local medical school, appointed office gynecology and obstetrics, but I've never been there. The office was already closed when I called. I am appalled. What does not think that could mean? I'm 20 and I am sexually active partner, and we've been together almost 4 years. (Please no comments about my age and sex) This is a real question that my nerves are shot at an appeal. No response or experience any kind of answers would be appreciated. Thank you!

3 comments:

Kaycie J said...

One would have called her to say he has an infection. There are several types of infections that result in something like that. They seem a bit young for cancer of the cervix, but you never know. Call your doctor and ask what will happen.

Phil & Kim C said...

I am not a doctor, but I hope u have always updated with the Uruguay Round and Pap tests if there is something unusual to have hunted in the early stages. try to relax yourself (I know its bloody hard to get) and the ring u at the first opportunity. could be something went wrong in the examination and the need for other shows that always think the worst subway scenario.fingers crossed and good luck

rockchic... said...

if u with cancer of the cervix after the color of urine UR a different color than normal urination should

Post a Comment