Fioricet Apap Does Anyone Know If It Will Hurt Me If I Take Fioricet (butalbital/apap/caffeine) Within 24 Hours Of Taking...

Does anyone know if it will hurt me if I take Fioricet (butalbital/apap/caffeine) within 24 hours of taking... - fioricet apap

Tylenol PM? I have and none of his characters and interactions online drug help me to answer them ... I hope that someone here to a nurse or a doctor or pharmacist can answer this question. And can someone explain exactly what is fioricet help with ... I have if my lumbar puncture (about 7 months had been), but I have to take super bad cramps and my reason for the request. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

dooberhe... said...

Percocet is an opioid analgesic. The synergistic effect of butalbital, acetaminophen (Tylenol is APAP) and offers only more pain relief.

Tylenol PM is an antihistamine (probably Benadryl - diphenhydramine), which is over after nearly 6 hours. This is the AAPP. Under Fioricet will not hurt if it 24 hours. Among them together is not recommended because you can get too much APAP.

DK

harrygam... said...

If you can not help fioricet spasm, not a muscle relaxant. But if you Tylenol and tramadol May, everything you feel drowsy, then it is you do not mind if you basically Shin (you get stoned). If you do not drive or operate heavy machinery or not young children today, I say go, with the two drugs together.

Dooberheim has good advice.

Replace said...

Call your pharmacist

Post a Comment