Aperion Reviews Building New HT With An Onkyo TX-SR805 + Aperion Intimus 532 XD Speakers. Any Advice, Other Brands, Value / $?

Building new HT with an Onkyo TX-SR805 + Aperion Intimus 532 XD Speakers. Any Advice, other brands, value / $? - aperion reviews

I am not Savy professional audio technology or nature, but I checked some reviews and seems to be a mid-range very well.
It also considers Polk Audio speakers, Yamaha RX-V2700 as a recipient (in relation) to their network capacity.
My budget is around $ 2500 If I'm looking for another receiver or speakers?

2 comments:

AM said...

Stick with Onkyo - the best animal on the market, with HDMI1.3 and new HD audio processors.
A company called NHT - also known in the circles of high end, but not to the marks BestBuy.
His impressive classic series - at realistic prices.
Http://www.audioadvisor.com/searchprods I saw it on sale. ...
Classic (front) for 999 U.S. dollars. Two classical (breeding) $ 250, Classic Three C (center) $ 175. Classic Sixpence hours, $ 250.

R8derMik... said...

Hello, I'm new AA Sound System itself.
The Onkyo looks great!
I bought a Harman Kardon and I am very happy with it.
Here are some other manufacturers speakers are direct marketing
You may want to check.
Ascend Acoustics: I bought a pair of 170 SE and CBM sound great. Like the speakers, you have set, but it has higher sensitivity.
http://www.ascendacoustics.com/

These speakers have drawn my attention, but I thought I had enough room for them. They are flat and ribbon speakers will sound great!
http://www.magnepan.com/

I spoke with one of the engineers Axion and was delighted by his range of speakers.
http://www.axiomaudio.com/

HSU Research is assumed that one of the best subwoofers on the market. My plan is to buy one as soon as the budget permits :-)
http://www.hsuresearch.com/

There are many speakers of high quality on the market.
We have listed to give you more for your money. This is important for me because I have to work in a household, but do not want to optimize sound quality compromise.

Good luck!

Post a Comment