Is Flight Dangerous For Baby Dangerous Mother-in-law? What To Do?

Dangerous mother-in-law? What to do? - is flight dangerous for baby

My wife and I had a child. Her mother wants to intervene necessarily. Several things that bother me:

She speaks no English. When at home alone with the child how to call 911, if she can not understand.

In its origin, grew up in a village. It is rather a 4th Class education and are illiterate in their own language. Anyway, they killed their first child before the compressor. Fill out the bread from the mouth of a child! It's so stupid, it's a sad loss of life. The neighbors and grandparents were growing up, especially my wife, because she did not know how, especially after the murder of a child.

It is unfortunate. I mean super clumsy. He let my wife is a flight of stairs when she was 3rd Fortunately, this is not brain damaged, but the mother does things like this all the time. He can even use a knife and fork - you eat with your hands! It's amazing! And the development is not in question (I think it depends on the definition!).

She is lazy and crazy superstitious but ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment