My Girlfriend Says I Am A 7 What Does It Mean I've Been Dating My Girlfriend For 7 Months And She Says We Are In A Waiting Pattern. What Does That Mean?

I've been dating my girlfriend for 7 months and she says we are in a waiting pattern. What does that mean? - my girlfriend says i am a 7 what does it mean

She and her family says he should marry her. I think I need more time. It has gone a lot of bad debts from his previous relationships wrong to pay. We're working on it. And I want at least to my parents. It is always very impatient, and now I feel bad - if I do not think he done something wrong. What do you think?

4 comments:

me said...

Do not let yourself be pushed into a bad situation. Getting pressure on a marriage after 7 months sounds like bad news for me and probably end up bad.

laurenfu... said...

This relationship needs to fast .... rush or tell her she needs to slow down and be patient.

leadbell... said...

7 months is still too early.
Pressure seems unfair.
If it were me, I would.

rmxer said...

Do not succumb from him or his family pressures. If you need more time, take it. I personally believe in a girl for four seasons b4 even taking account of the marriage. Haven'done you tell them that nothing is bad, go ask him to marry when you're done. You do not have the choice) their (his family.

Post a Comment