Gated Communities In Nj What Is An Association Fee?

What is an association fee? - gated communities in nj

Hey, I'm 16 years old and I do not know how it happened, but my friend lives in New Jersey, New Jersey Jersey Shore Central will be called, Whatever U (I want), but live large in a community of single family homes, about 120 households or 110 idk, anyway, he built a company that has a community of single family homes and community development, a wall around him. Well, why should they pay? What does this fee include? told me that their parents give the person for the finances of the municipality and the company or what? Now that theres this wall is closed around them, and a sign and flags and things upon entering the community will be considered? Brick? lol. In just interested. Also, what would it be considered? a community? Development?

0 comments:

Post a Comment