List Spectrobes Pictures Hey, Answer This Interesting Q, Will You?

Hey, answer this interesting Q, will you? - list spectrobes pictures

Ok, thinking back for a total of 4 Smash Bros. tabuu and get a few villains, a team of evil, which I called "True Evil join the European Union." My question is, who do you think should be on this team. If the game or a list of what is the norm and say that is a Wii game or not because I have a Wii, a Game Boy, a Game Boy Advance, DS did, and I HAD A Game Cube. Can you give me a website that has information and a photo of the villain makes available. The rest of what you do not need to read, here are the villains who had the wrong team: made Metroid Prime Hunters are: Trace & Sylux. Metal Gear games: Naked Snake. Drawn to Life: Wilfred. Spectrobes: Master crux. Play Sonic: Black Doom and Erazor Djjin. In GA ZeldaMonth: Vatii & Zant. Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Cyrus. And afew others, like King Boo in Luigi's Mansion.

6 comments:

Tarex the rex said...

Not if the next Smash is an adventure mode, I would be, or as mixed or independent would be a better game of ESS.

And should be as simple as the evil Ganondorf, Bowser, King Dedede, etc. Place a small potential as villains Zant (puncture) Slyux (which gives a **** about the hunter, was the worst Metroid game) and his other ideas would be really lame. And the Metal Gear is not a bad snake naked LOL

Red Yahoo100 said...

A good choice, although the computer name of evil is a slightly less cheesy.

I went with the following:

Uchiha Itachi-Naruto: Clash of Ninja 4 - Wii

Windstar winter Wario World GameCube

Boulder mind-Super Mario Galaxy Wii

Bowser (obviously) - Mario Series Each console

Shadow the Hedgehog-Sonic Series many consoles

Here is my list.

Keep in mind, I know that a shadowy anti-hero is, but he was a bad guy in the shadow hedgehog game.

Infernapez Warrior said...

Yes, I Infernape Guerrero, his old friend.
Dark Matter (Kirby)
BTW, Cyrus died. Dilemmas in different dimeson hungry. , D, also put on socks, as a way different from Wilfire.
Eggman Nega (Sonic Rush 1 and 2)
Yami Bakura (Yu-gi-oh!)

I can not imagine. Oh yes, I might add, I have a new Acount.

taylorth... said...

It would be nice if you give the item in question.

Gatekeep... said...

That sounds great.

slammer0... said...

I do not read

Post a Comment